• +359 888 099 099

A True Green Living!

Leave the big city bustle behind and discover the perfect green lifestyle.
View Appartments

Latest News

Act 16

On 29 June this year Sofia Land Residence received a Permission to Use (and Act 16) from the Directorate for National Construction Control. The residential complex with underground garages in the Borisova gradina area has been built according to the approved projects and has been prepared with the required documentation. The permission to use is the final act for each construction development and verifies that the complex is according to the standards of the Bulgarian legislation and is ready to meet the new owners.

A True Green Story

The complete planting with high vegetation with ready-made tree species, imported from Italy, in a gated complex “Sofia Land Residence” is completed. In May the landscaping with low vegetation and grassing will be finalized. There are still limited offers for one-bedroom, three-bedroom and four-bedroom apartments with view to the Vitosha Mountain, Borisova Garden Park and the Inland Park.


Green Lifestyle

Sofia Land Residence is an extremely comfortable and innovative gated complex for a true green lifestyle. Nestled in the South part of Borisova Garden city park, the modern, compact buildings harmoniously blend with the surroundings – a beautiful forest and a gorgeous Vitosha Mountain Energy-efficient and eco-friendly technologies and materials turn the complex into a small architectural masterpiece, welcoming modern-thinking people with a flair for perfection.

City Living

Communication is a key element of the dynamic city life and in this direction Sofia Land Residence is almost incomparable. The complex blends the green elite suburbs peace within Vitosha Mountain outskirts with the proximity of everything that matters – airport, shopping malls, big boulevards and travel arteries. In just a few minutes’ time residents can switch between business mode or shopping fun to a deserved rest in their green home oasis.

Discreet Comfort

The architectural style of the complex stands in unison with the entire concept: calm and classy, based on a discreet comfort. Only top quality materials are used, and even the smallest detail is not left to a compromise. The apartments are spacious, full of light, with maximum view to the surrounding forest and Vitosha mountain. Specially designed deep terraces allow opening of the living space, while ground floor apartments have their own cozy gardens.

Unique Interior Design Solutions

Upon request our interior designers can produce customized interior design to suit your requirements.

Various floor plans and options for combining two or more apartments offer plenty of choices according to the client’s personal preferences. The interior finishes allow for individual choice, where the investor suggests a range of carefully selected designers` packages.

Here you can take a virtual tour of example interior design solutions Apartment 1 and Apartment 2

First Grade Materials


Monolithic reinforced concrete structure...


SCHÜCO high quality joinery...


Covered 'loggia' type...


Ceramic flooring...


Two OTIS lifts in each building...


Walls, columns, ceilings and floors of Béton brut...


Automated home systems...


Situated over 17 acres...

Nearby Points of Interest

Video Tour

Call Now +359 888 099 099

Apartments are sold on shell & core, with a door, a radiator and an air-conditioner in every room.

Payment includes 30 percent of the total price on Preliminary contract and the rest 70 percent on Final Contract.

FIBANK offers preferential mortgage conditions to customers of Sofia Land Residence in compliance with general conditions for obtaining credit.

Our Process

  • Call & Meet
  • Presentation
  • Documentation
  • Contract

To arrange a meeting at our office or a corporate presentation at the client’s location just call us on +359 888 099 099.

Upon meeting in our office you will get a full presentation by our competent staff.

We will familiarize you with the legal documentation involved in the entire procedure of acquiring real estate.

Sign preliminary contract.

Download Application

< style="" >